Supported By the Community, For the Community
A historic icon in the center of the Village of Middleburg and an invaluable resource to our community, the MCC provides an open space for children, families, and adults for fitness, education, and recreation. To accomplish this, the MCC houses regular programs including:
- LCPRCS pre-school, after-school, and adult education programs, summer camps, swim lessons, and more.
- Independently run adult fitness classes.
- Additional programs and resources for all ages at the Middleburg Library.
- Middleburg Farmer's Market.
- Community Swimming Pool.
In addition to these regular activities at the Community Center, the MCC host‘s a number of special events open to the public – many free of charge, and occurring annually.
- Dive-In Movie Nights
- National Night Out
- Hot Dog It’s Halloween!
- Concert on the Steps Series
- Senior Luncheon
- Bi-Annual Spring Art Auction
- Doc Saffer “It Was Mostly Fun” Summer Series
- 4th of July Celebration
Supported by the community and for the community, the MCC has been providing outlets to strengthen the community for over 65 years. Learn more about upcoming community events here.